Friday, July 4, 2014

Writing Again

Writing again, but not here.

I'm the author of Soojung Jo.  There, I'll post updates about my published writing -- both online and in print.  I'll post excerpts from my memoir (in development), and occasional book reviews.

I'm now a contributing writer at the Lost Daughters blog.  There, we'll resume the conversation started at the Faiths and Illusions blog and continuing into post-reunion life.

We can also connect on Facebook.

If you started reading this blog 5 years ago before we adopted from China, then you've witnessed this author's long evolution.  I'm mostly on the other side now.  Thanks for your companionship.


2 comments:

  1. My new book called "Separated Lives" is a true story about the adoption of a baby boy and years later a friend taking him on a fascinating but uncertain journey to search for his birth parents. It is available from Dorrance Publishing (in Pittsburgh, PA) www.DorranceBookstore.com, Barnes & Noble barnesandnoble.com and Amazon.com.
    Author: Lynn Assimacopoulos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! We help children in orphanages of Ukraine. If you are interested, our site is https://hopenowusa.org/

    ReplyDelete